Articulating Arm Board with 1″ Tempur-pedic® Medical Pressure Equalization Pad
To accomodate prone patient positioning on the Mizuho OSI Spinal Surgery Top, the Articulating Arm Board provides 5 way adjustment to meet patient positioning needs.
– Standard component of the Spinal Surgery Table
– Bracket for mounting arm board on Spinal Surgery Top provided
– Translates north to south, pivots out of the way for patient transfer, allows height and lateral adjustments
– Accommodate varied patient positioning needs by articulating to desired position via ball joint technology
– Comes standard with 1″ (2.5 cm) Tempur-Pedic® Medical Pressure Equalization Pad
Order Information and Warranty
|5579||Articulating Arm Board with Mounting Bracket for use with the Spinal Surgery Top|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.