Arthroscopic Leg Holder
The Mizuho OSI Arthroscopic Leg Holder provides secure and adjustable positioning of the patient’s leg for arthroscopic procedures.
- Mounts on the operating table side rail with a standard Clark Socket (Mizuho OSI P/N 5393).
- Low profile quadrilaterally shaped pads fit anatomically correct, thereby providing secure fixation
- Low profile pads allow a superior approach if desired
- Can be used directly on top of the table or raised up to 10 inches (25.4cm) and inclined at any angle using the Clark Socket.
- The medial-lateral position on the pads can be set by pivoting the positioning plate
- A total of 9 inches (22.9cm) of adjustment facilitates use for practically any procedure
- Clamping is achieved by simply pushing the lateral pad with the palm of the hand until the desired force is applied to the leg. This feature provides a direct indication of the load on the leg, thus preventing any undesirable effects due to over tightening.
- The spring loaded pawl automatically maintains this force until the clamp release lever is depressed.
- Angulation and height of the Lateral Pad is easily controlled by the Lateral Pad Lock providing unique fitting for each patient.
|5371-40||Short Pad for Arthroscopic Leg Holder|
|5371-50||Straight Lateral Pad|
Both optional pads are designed to improve surgical access.
Order Information and Warranty
|5371||Arthroscopic Leg Holder|
|5372||Extended Arthroscopic Leg Holder – 3” Longer Base for larger legs|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.