Forearm Reduction Unit
Mizuho OSI’s Forearm Reduction Unit securely holds the patient’s hand and forearm in place with five finger traps and a counter traction cuff over the humerus. Allows the technician to achieve and maintain reduction of a forearm fracture for casting. Wheeled base is designed for portability.
- Allows the technician to achieve and maintain reduction of a forearm fracture for casting
- Five Finger Traps secure the patient’s hand to the device
- Humeral Cuff provides counter traction
- Crank handle allows for adjustment of traction force
- Traction load scale 0-50 lbs. (0-22.68kg)
- Wheeled base with locking casters for portability
Order Information and Warranty
|3346||Forearm Reduction Unit|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.