Inflatable Hand Mitt with Gauge
Holds the patient’s hand secure when used with a variety of extremity elevation devices. Inflatable bag provides equalized pressure over the hand.
- Hand fits securely into Inflatable Mitt
- Velcro® wrist strap prevents hand from migrating out of Mitt
- Inflate the Mitt by squeezing Bulb
- Most physicians inflate the mitt approximately 40-60 mm Hg
- Close valve to hold pressure or remove pump assembly
- Attach eyelet at the top of the Mitt to shoulder traction device
- To deflate, loosen valve and squeeze bag.
Order Information and Warranty
|5260-7||Inflatable Hand Mitt w/Gauge|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.