Table Mounted Forearm Reduction Unit
The Table Mounted Forearm Reduction Unit attaches to the side rail of any standard general surgical table side rail. Maintains a measureable traction force via five nylon or metal finger traps and a humerus cuff.
– Allows the surgeon to achieve and maintain reduction of a forearm fracture for casting
– Adapts to any OR table with two 5394 Side Rail Sockets (not included)
– Five Finger Traps secure the patient’s hand to the device
– Humeral Cuff provides counter traction
– Crank handle allows for adjustment of traction force.
– Traction load scale 0-50 lbs. (0-22.68kg)
Order Information and Warranty
|3337||Table Mounted Forearm Reduction Unit|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.