Mizuho OSI 3101 Three Pulley Bracket is ideal for a quick and repeatable set-up of Buck’s traction. Simply place over the foot board in the desired position, adjust height as required and attach rope and weights as prescribed by the physician. The 3101 is not compatible with beds that have foot board control panels or trays.
Three Pulley Buck’s Traction Bracket
– Three Pulleys capture the traction cord from the patient, over the foot or head board and to the weights
– Fits securely over hospital bed foot and head boards
– Adjustable to fit most beds
– Sturdy steel construction
– Bed hook is covered with plastic to prevent marring of bed
– Useful for patients with hip fractures (Buck’s Traction)
– Not appropriate for beds with control panels built into foot board
Order Information and Warranty
|3101||Three Pulley Hook with Bed Hook|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.