I.V Post with Clamp
Mizuho OSI I.V. Post with Clamps fit all beds with ¾ in. diameter receptacles. These include most Hill-Rom and Stryker beds. The I.V. Post with Clamp is primarily used as a foundation of a traction frame. The clamps firmly attach to standard 1-1/4 in. traction frame tubing.
– I.V. Posts with Clamp fit into the corner (I.V. Post) receptacles of the hospital bed and are the foundation of an over bed traction frame
– When measuring an I.V. Post with Clamp, measure only the length of the rod, not the clamp
– Non-exposed screw threads stay cleaner than the competition
– ¾” stainless steel rod and aluminum construction
– Captures standard 1 ¼” diameter octagonal traction tubing
– Clean with standard disinfectants. Do not soak in fluids
Order Information and Warranty
|3048||I.V. POST w/CLAMP 14″ (35.5cm) X 3/4″|
|3050||I.V. POST w/CLAMP 18 1/2″ (47cm) X 3/4″|
|3414||I.V. POST W/CLAMP 23″ (58.4cm) X 3/4″|
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees all of its products for a period of one (1) year from date of invoice for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.