Modern Operating Table.
An Intelligent Slide Top Table System*
* Mizuho Zentrum i3 not currently saleable and is scheduled for limited release in the European market in 2019. It is not released or commercially available in North America.
Expect More From A Surgical Table
The Mizuho Zentrum i3 is the versatile multidisciplinary table that couples leading edge smart technologies with intuitive design. The result is a table system that is precise, safe and predictable while easy to operate and configure.
Effective. Ergonomic. Efficient.
The mechanical and visual design of Zentrum i3 simplify transportation and table configuration setup.
An intelligent table requires a smarter pendant. With its easy to read 12.7 cm (5 in.) high resolution touch screen and intuitive user interface, the IntelliTouch pendant enables operators to take full advantage of Zentrum i3’s smart features. The result is an easier, more predictable experience.
- 12.7 cm (5 in) high resolution touch screen
- Wireless and wired functionality
- Automated recognition of attachments
- Real time visualization of table configuration and position
- Real time angulation, slide, and height data
- Hard buttons for common functions
- Soft buttons for advanced functions
- 3 Factory and 2 customizable position presets
- Collision and tip prevention improve patient safety
- Visual and vibration warning alerts
Drive assist controls are integrated into the head section, and are stowed when not in use. The controls are positioned to provide natural ergonomics when maneuvering the table. The forward button moves the table away from the driver and the reverse button moves the table toward the driver in both standard and reversed configurations.
Up to 134.8 cm (53 in.) radiographic window toward foot end with standard attachments. The patient can be reversed in this configuration while maintaining an unprecedented full 272 kg (600 lbs.) weight capacity. Optional carbon fiber extension offers an increased radiographic window of 195.6 cm (77 in.) at 181 kg (400 lbs.).
Robotic proprioception enables Zentrum i3 to warn the user before a tipping event or a collision may occur. Smart safety features as well as on screen visualization of table configurations and positioning are enhanced by 2 level attachment detection.
General Surgical Tables
Mizuho OSI offers a full line of high quality, versatile surgical tables. These reliable, General Surgical Tables are engineered to allow efficient imaging, maneuvering and surgeon access to accommodate a variety of procedures and hospital requirements.