Easily extend your general surgery table for AATHA and hip arthroscopy
Since 2005, the Hana® Orthopedic Table has revolutionized anterior approach hip replacement surgery. The Hana SSXT extension offers many of the features of the full Hana table to expand the capability of your general surgery table*, so you can successfully perform AATHA or hip arthroscopy.
Easily mounted to most general surgery tables, the Hana SSXT allows for the safe hyperextension, abduction, adduction and external rotation of the leg needed to perform the AATHA procedure.
Unique Femoral Lift
- Allows precise femoral lift control
- Improves surgical access for femoral canal prep and femoral component placement
Extensive Imaging Capability
- Carbon fiber leg spars permit radiolucent imaging
- Surgeon can intraoperatively confirm implant placement and accuracy of leg length
- Supports C-arm access to lower extremities
Spar and Traction Boots
- Lightweight, carbon fiber spar construction provides solid support of lower extremities
- Allows precise control and stability of lower extremity position, manipulation, and traction
- Fits most general surgery tables*
- Easy setup and removal
- Exceptional maneuverability
*Additional fit verification may be required for your specific general surgery table. Please contact your Mizuho OSI account manager for further information on compatibility.
We guarantee all of our products for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Mizuho OSI for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.
6870 Hana SSXT AATHA and Hip Arthroscopy Unit**
6873 Hana SSXT AATHA and Hip Arthroscopy Unit, 777
6874 Hana SSXT Hip Arthroscopy Unit**
6876 Hana SSXT AATHA and Hip Arthroscopy Unit, Maquet®
6877 Hana SSXT AATHA and Hip Arthroscopy Unit, Denyers
**Compatible with select Skytron®, Mizuho, Steris®, Berchtold Operon® and Maquet models.
|Table extension length||87” (221cm)|
|Average overall length||130” (330cm)|
|Operative leg spar articulation||28° up – 35° down, 20° adduction – 45° abduction|
|Patient weight capacity||300-350lbs (136.1–159.1kg)|
- Spar Mount Assembly
- Operative (traction) Leg Spar Assembly
- Non-operative Leg Spar Assembly
- Accessory Clamp
- Traction Boots, small, pair
- Traction Boots, large, pair
- Perineal Post, large diameter (6″)
- Table Pad Body (standard with 6870, 6874, 6877)
- Pelvic Table Pad
- Traction Hook Extender
- Upright Assembly, Well Leg
- Patient Care Kit (3/case)
- Femur Lift Accessories Kit*, excluded from 6874
*Femur Lift Accessories Kit includes: Femur Lift Saddle, Hand Crank Assembly, Femur Lift Assembly, Femoral Hook Support, Femoral Hooks, left/right and Perineal Post, adult.
- Disposable Boot Liners (12/case) Part #5937DZ
- Adult Perineal Post Cover (12/case) Part #6855-13
- 6” (15.2cm) Perineal Post Cover (12/case) Part #5929DZ
Traction Boot, X-large, Pair
Hana® SSXT Cart
Perineal Post, Adult