Compatible with many hospital beds, helps patients to take more control of their mobility.
Give patients independence and control with Patient Helper
- Easy adjustments and quick setup
- Mounts to the head-end bracket of the bed
- Helps patients change position in bed and transfer easily to transport platforms
- Can be removed quickly and conveniently with the turn of the knob
- Supports 200 lb (90.7kg) working load, thanks to its sturdy steel construction
- Measures 72” (183cm) in height and 29 lbs (13kg) in weight, allowing easy assembly and maneuvering through doorways and elevators
- Features a 180-degree swivel to lock the trapeze in place, with an easily accessible swivel handle for nursing care, X-ray or TV viewing
Patient Helper, includes sleeve – Part #3423
Mounting Sleeve only – Part #3423-1
Upright and Trapeze – Part #3423-2
Part numbers 3423, 3423-1 and 3423-2 compatible with Stryker® Secure II, S3, Epic II, Hill-Rom VersaCare®, CareAssist®, Advanta/Advanta™ II, Advance®2000, Century™, Basic Care, LTC, and 840/870 Resident.
An adapter bracket from Stryker Medical is required for the Secure II (Part #3001-333-000) and S3 (Part #3006-333-000).
An adapter bracket from Hill-Rom, along with the Mizuho OSI Patient Helper Sleeve (Part # 3423-1), is required for CareAssist, (Part #P1180C01), Advanta and Advance 2000 (Part #P844A48), Century and Basic Care Series (Part #846).
Warranty: We guarantee all of our products for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Mizuho OSI for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.