1. Integrated transport/positioning handles
2. Center sled
3. Grip strips
4. Tear-away for perineal post exposure
5. Table securing straps
Increase utilization of your Hana® Surgical Table with the latest post-free techniques. Introducing the Hana® Distraction Pad, the only surgical table manufacturer validated solution for Post-Free hip distraction.
• Easy patient transfer – no draw sheet required for patients weighing up to 450 lbs (207 kg)*
• Designed to simplify patient transfer from a transport gurney to the surgical table
• Ergonomic patient set up and positioning
• Allows full functionality of the Hana in the supine position
• Optional Perineal Post usage for additional stability
When handles are lifted, the smooth center sled remains in contact with the surface for easy patient set up and repositioning. The reinforced backing allows for patient weight of 450 lbs (207 kg)* to be transferred without tearing the soft foam. When the Hana Distraction Pad is secured to the table, three (3) grip strips keep the patient securely in place when traction forces are applied to the legs.
Hana Distraction Pad is made with an ultra soft, skin friendly material with unparalleled friction. No draw sheet is required to position the patient so you have 100% pad to skin contact.
• Hana® Orthopedic Surgery Table
• Hana® SC Surgery Center Table
• ProFx® Pelvic Reconstruction Orthopedic Fracture Table
• Hana SSXT® Specialty Surgery Table Extension
• Hip Arthroscopy
• Anterior Hip Replacement
• Hip Fracture Fixation
• Femur and Tibia Fracture Repair
We guarantee all of our products for a period of one year from the date of shipment from Mizuho OSI for defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered, or damaged.
|21 in. (53 cm) x 47 in. (119 cm)
|Safety Strap with Pad
|72 in. (183 cm) x 6 in. (15 cm)
Hana Distraction Pad
Hana Distraction Pad Patient Care Kit for Hip Arthroscopy
Hana Distraction Pad Patient Care Kit for Anterior Hip Replacement
Hana Distraction Pad Patient Care Kit for Basic Traction