Tempur-Pedic® Medical Table Pads for Mizuho OSI Tables
Take the Pressure Off Your Patients™ with Tempur-Pedic® Medical Pressure Equalization Pads.
You can feel the difference in a Tempur-Pedic Medical Pad just by touching it. It’s called Progressive Resistance Technology. It means the more deeply a patient compresses a Tempur Pedic® Medical Pad, the more it envelops the contact points with a fluid density that reduces peak pressures. This allows extraordinary weight support through pressure redistribution while remaining optimally comfortable to the patient.
IMPROVES PATIENT CARE
- Equalizes pressure load against the body
- Reduces incidence of nosocomial pressure ulcers
- Enhances patient comfort
SUPPORTS SURGICAL TEAM PERFORMANCE
- Compatible with imaging environments – radiolucent, MRI safe
- Waterfall edge
- 4-way stretch cover, vapor permeable
- Will not absorb or bleed energy
- Moisture resistant
- Non-skid bottom
- Easy cleaning with standard disinfectants
ADVANCED TEMPUR-PEDIC® MEDICAL MATERIAL
- Firmness adjusts naturally to body temperature
- Pads return to original shape after use
- Seams sewn and welded
- Latex free, anti-microbial materials
- Flame barrier complies with TB133
Order Information and Warranty
All Tempur-Pedic® Medical Table Pads come with a 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect.