ProneView® Helmet and Mirror system
The ProneView® Protective Helmet System consists of a sturdy protective Helmet, reflective Mirror base and a soft Cushion Insert. Together the ProneView® Protective Helmet System provides a safe and effective platform for prone positioning.Read More
The ProneView® Protective Helmet System consists of a sturdy protective Helmet, reflective Mirror base and a soft Cushion Insert. Together the ProneView® Protective Helmet System provides a safe and effective platform for prone positioning.
ProneView® can be used on any General Surgical Table or on the Mizuho OSI Spine Surgery Top.
PRONEVIEW® AT A GLANCE
– Over 1,500,000 safe clinical uses
– Ranked best in clinical testing
– Superior eye visualization
– Advanced anatomical fit
– Optimum pressure distribution
– Adjustable neutral neck positioning
– Aids Anesthesiology safety checks
– Reusable Helmet and Mirror
– Easily cleaned with standard disinfectants
– Simple set-up and adjustability
– Preformed cushion inserts improve stability
– Uses less foam than competing product
– Vacuum sealed for shipping and storage
Order Information and Warranty
Warranty: Mizuho OSI guarantees this product to be free of defects in material and workmanship with the exception of products which are misused, altered or damaged.
ProneView® has the best record of patient eye safety with over 1,500,000 safe uses! ProneView® meets AORN Guidelines and Recommended Practices, and the American Society of Anesthesiologist’s Practice Advisory for safe prone positioning.
AORN Perioperative Standards and Recommended Practices – 2010 Edition states:
“Direct pressure on the eye should be avoided to reduce the risk of Central Retinal Artery Occlusion (CRAO) and other ocular damage, including corneal abrasion.” AORN
“The eyes of patients should be assessed regularly.” AORN
“Protection for the patient’s forehead, eyes and chin should be provided.” AORN
“The patient’s cervical neck alignment should be maintained.” AORN